Jintaijin: China's Premier Manufacturer of Metal Finishing Machinery May 10, 2023

Jintaijin: China's Premier Manufacturer of Metal Foundry Machinery and CNC Machining Equipment

Welcome to Jintaijin, a leading manufacturer of metal finishing machinery and CNC machining equipment in China. We are committed to providing comprehensive metal finishing solutions and exemplary after-sales service. Our production line includes high-quality machines, such as Vibratory Finishing Machines, Grinding Finishing Machines, Disc Finishing Machines, Barrel Finishing Machines, Tub Vibrators, Rotary Barrel Tumbling Machines, Magnetic Finishing Machines, and Dryers. These machines are extensively used in the production and machining of foundry parts, metal castings, plumbing fittings, sanitary wares, car spare parts, and valves for brass, aluminum, zinc, and iron casting production lines. Should you have additional needs, please do not hesitate to contact us!

We are proud to offer machines that deliver exceptional performance, stylish designs, and superior quality. However, what sets us apart is our commitment to providing professional technical support and exemplary after-sales service. We believe in building long-term relationships with our customers, and our dedicated team of industry experts work tirelessly behind the scenes to design, build, and support machinery that exceeds your expectations.

At Jintaijin, we take a personalized approach to customer service, starting from machine selection and design customization, to sample testing and post-sale support. Our technical support extends beyond mere problem-solving - we believe in empowering our customers with the knowledge and skills they need to operate our machinery efficiently and effectively. We understand that each customer has unique requirements and we are committed to going the extra mile to meet them.

Our payment terms are flexible and designed to ease the buying process. With a T/T 30% deposit and the remaining 70% due before delivery, we ensure a smooth transaction. To further build your confidence, we share photographs of the products and packages before you pay the balance.

In terms of lead time, we understand that punctuality is critical for maintaining business efficiency. Therefore, we are committed to delivering our machines within 30-40 days if the machines are in stock, or 70-90 days if the machines are not in stock, based on the quantity.

We have also compiled a list of frequently asked questions to provide you with additional information:

Q:Where is your factory located? How can I visit it?

A:Our factory is located in Xiamen city, Fujian province, China. You can fly to Xiamen airport, and we will be happy to pick you up.

Q:Do you produce machine-specific parameters according to the samples?

A:Yes, we produce the machines you want based on your samples or technical drawings.

Q:What is your sample service?

A:We can supply sample testing for clients who want to produce products using our machines, provided we have a ready machine in stock. However, customers must pay the shipping cost for the sample.

Q:What is your MOQ for your machines?

A:Normally, our MOQ is one set.

Q:Do you test all your machines before delivery?

A:Yes, we perform 100% testing before delivery to ensure that our machines meet our customers' requirements.

Q:How do you ensure a long-term, good relationship with your customers?

A:We believe that maintaining good quality and competitive prices ensures that our customers benefit. We respect every customer as our friend, and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.

At Jintaijin, we are more than just a machinery manufacturer - we are a partner that grows with you, delivering solutions that transform your production line and propel your business to new heights. We invite you to experience the Jintaijin difference and look forward to forging a long-lasting partnership with you.


E-mail : info@jingseyewear.com

Indirizzo della sede : No. 31, Xinchang Road, Xinyang Industrial Zone, Haicang District, Xiamen

Clicca qui per lasciare un messaggio

Lasciate un messaggio
Se sei interessato ai nostri prodotti e vuoi conoscere maggiori dettagli, lascia un messaggio qui, ti risponderemo il prima possibile.